1. Key advantages of Alfavite Syrup
- ALFAVITE syrup is a multivitamin supplement and may be used to prevent vitamin deficiencies in babies and children from 1 to 12 years of age.
- ALFAVITE syrup helps to support growth, normal appetite and digestion, proper functioning of the immune system, nervous system and regulating blood cells.
- It supports growth of healthy bones and teeth and maintains eye and skin health. When bones and all related tissues develop in accordance, children have stronger skeletal system and have longer height.
- It is also helpful in boosting energy by playing a key role in metabolism.
- It also includes Vitamin B 12 which contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
- Each 5 ml syrup contains the active substances:
Vitamin A (As Palmitate) 375 IU
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 300 IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 0.75 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Sodium phosphate) 0.75 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 3 mg
Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol) 1.25 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 0.5 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.5 mcg
in a flavoured syrupy base.
- The syrup is a combination of 8 vital vitamins (including B12) which contribute to normal cognitive development of children
3. Approved EFSA claims (Commission regulation (EU) n°432/2012)
Please refer to all the approved EU health claims at:
4. Technical Data
- Dosage form: ALFAVITE is a syrup.
- Primary packaging: ALFAVITE syrup is available as 200 ml bottle pack.
- Secondary packaging: ALFAVITE syrup 200ml bottle in a box (61 mm X158 mm X 61 mm).
- Package insert contains: information for the user.
- Description: The syrup has Mix Fruit Flavour and is a coloured liquid.
- Shelf life: 24 months.