Treats excessive wind, stomach bloating & cramping.
- Product type: EU Medical Device Class IIa.
- Registration: Europe and ANZ.
- Application: Gastroenterology diarrhoea.
- Dosage form: Tablet.
- Recommended dosage: Adults: 2 tablets twice a day, preferably at the end of the main meals. Remove the tablets from the blister and consume with a glass of water. Maximum 4 tablets per day.
- Manufacturing counties: Italy.
1. Key advantages of Alfa iSmec
- A medical device helpful for the relief of the symptoms related to bloating and intestinal flatulence due to the accumulation of gas. The active ingredients relieve abdominal pain and other symptoms such as bloating, cramping and flatulence.
- The product is a safe systemic treatment and is not absorbed into the bloodstream.
- The product is also useful in IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) patients.
- Indication / Claim – for the relief of symptoms related to bloating and intestinal flatulence.
- Clinically proven to be effective, antibiotic free, easy to swallow, natural ingredient, and gets to work within 15 minutes.
Dual tablet containing 50mg simethicone, 300mg active carbon (black layer) and excipients.
3. Mechanism of Action
The product combines the anti-foaming action of simethicone with the gas absorbing action of charcoal. It gets to work quickly with the double-layer tablet releasing approximately 50% breaks-down in the bowel within 60 minutes. It works in the stomach and bowel while passing through the digestive system.
4. Technical Data
- Packaging: 8 disposable sachets of 5.25g.
- Shelf life: 36 months.