Alfa iRelieve plus
Alfa iRelieve Plus
Treats acute & chronic diarrhoea for the whole family and helps to restore the gut microflora.
- Product type: EU Medical Device Class IIa.
- Registration: Europe and ANZ.
- Application: Gastroenterology disorders
- Dosage form: Sachet.
- Recommended dosage: Adults:1 sachet in 150ml of liquid 3 timer per day, Children >6 years: 2-3 sachets per day.
- Manufacturing counties: Italy.
1. Key advantages of Alfa iRelieve Plus
- The product contains “Diosmectite” & Prebiotics” that is indicated for the oral treatment of acute and chronc diarrhoea and painful symptoms related to gastrointestinal disorders.
- The product has a very specific surface area, up to 50 times that of kaolinite. It reduces stool frequency and volume.
- Indication / Claim – Oral treatment of acute and chronic diarrhoea and painful symptoms related to gastrointestinal disorders for adults and children (>6y age). And helps to restore the gut to normal
2. Clinical Evidence
- Study 1 with 602 children: Two parallel double-blinded studies of children aged 1 – 36 months old. Result: Diosmectite significantly decreased stool output in children with acute watery diarrhoea by 33%.
- Study 2 with 602 children: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of children aged 3 – 24 months old. Result: Diosmectite shortened duration of diarrhoea by 26%.
One sachet of the product contains: Diosmectite 3g, Fibre 2g (inulin, galactooligosaccharides,fructooligosaccharides, isomalto-oligosaccharides, polydextrose, lactulose) .
4. Mechanism of Action
Absorbs the largest amount of water, swelling up to double its volume. Protects the gastrointestinal lining & entraps pathogens (virus, toxin, and bacteria).
5. Technical Data
- Packaging: 8 disposable sachets of 5.25g.
- Shelf life: 36 months.