A new generation clinically-proven anti-aging formula with traditional herbal ingredient.
- Product type: Nutraceutical
- Registration: Europe
- Application: Dermatology – Skin beauty
- Dosage form: Soft gel capsules
- Recommended dosage: 1 soft gel per day
- Manufacturing counties: Italy, Poland, Hungary
1. Key advantages of Alfa Radianz
- Improves skin: Color, Contrast, Imperfection and Elasticity.
- A new generation anti-aging formula.
- clinically proven to improve skin luminosity and elasticity.
- Quality compliance – Alfa Radianz is 100% organic, vegan, GMO free, allergen free, BSE free, and nanoparticles free.
2. Composition – Synergistic ingredients
- Alfa Radianz is a new generation anti-aging formula, clinically proven to improve skin luminosity and elasticity. This patent-pending formula is composed of French grape seed (Vitis vinifera L.) from champagne and Cantaloup melon (Cucumis melo L.) extracts, respectively rich in monomers of flavanols and SuperOxide Dismutase (SOD), associated to zinc and vitamin C. Such formula brings both primary and secondary antioxidants for a synergistic action.
- Blackcurrant seed oil (Ribes nigrum L.): rich in essential fatty acids, including Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA).
3. Clinical evidence
Main active ingredient contained in the formulation has been clinically proven to significantly*:
- Increase skin elasticity by 8.5%.
- Increase skin luminosity by 25.7%.
- Reduce spots by 20.7%.
After 8 weeks of oral supplementation, 82% of women are satisfied and 2 out of 3 feel more beautiful: their skin is more luminous, smoother and firmer with fewer imperfections.
*Pilot clinical study on 35 healthy women (40 to 70 years old) orally supplemented with 150 mg of formulation for 2 months, under dermatological control. Publication: PA-01-A2 (available on request)
4. Mechanism of Action
Alfa Radianz provides highly bioavailable active ingredients that act on the main cause responsible for dull complexion: oxidative stress. The formulation exerts an exhaustive antioxidant activity by combining both primary and secondary antioxidants that have been proven to:
- Improve collagen production and stability: IMPROVED ELASTICITY;
- Positively regulate melanin synthesis: BETTER LUMINOSITY;
- Improve skin microcirculation: SKIN NOURISH.
Blackcurrant seed oil provides essential fatty acids that act as structural components of cell membrane and reinforce
Alfa Radianz action by enhancing skin barrier function: SKIN PROTECTION.
5. Approved EFSA claims (Commission regulation (EU) n°432/2012):
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Alfa Radianz’s ingredient: Patent-pending (FR 1653190) – “Use of a combination including SOD and vitamin C for a cosmetic anti-ageing effect”.
- EFSA pending claim: Grape helps improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. (Entry ID 2145).
7. Technical Data
- Dosage form: Soft gel, size 7.5, oval, transparent plant-based shell.
- Primary packaging: 2 blisters (61×96 mm) of 15 soft gels.
- Secondary packaging: Box 68x35x110mm, 295g, quadricolor, acrylic varnish (See appendix). Package insert and selective UV varnish in option.
- Net weight: 18 g – 590 mg/ soft gel.
- Shelf life: 36 months after production date if stored in the original closed packaging and protected from light exposure in a clean, cool and dry place.